We are a Certified Invisalign Teen Provider
Invisalign treatment for teens is similar to traditional Invisalign: it offers the same comfort, effectiveness, convenience, and aesthetics as the original Invisalign aligners. Invisalign Teen differs from adult Invisalign in that it takes into account all the different needs for teenagers! It has specific attachments to help teeth erupt, and has compliance indicator to make sure your teen is wearing the aligners the appropriate amount of time.
If your teen is motivated to wear the aligners the proper amount of time, Invisalign Teen is an awesome treatment recommendation. Wearing the aligners for the prescribed amount of time per day by Dr. Glassell or Dr. Weiss (usually 20 hours/day) will help achieve excellent orthodontic results.
Teens can have fun not worrying about what they eat, dealing with orthodontics emergencies, or picking pieces of food from between brackets!
Why else should your teen use Invisalign?
- Don’t have to come in as frequently, so your teen won’t miss as much school/activities—usually only every three months!
- Easier to brush and floss
- Don't get those terrible looking white spots on the teeth during treatment
- No emergencies (poking wires, loose bands, or brackets)
- Our iTero® intraoral scanner eliminates “goopy” impressions
Invisalign Teen treatment usually takes about the same amount of time as traditional braces. Treatment can range from six months to two years depending on your teen’s needs.
Glassell & Weiss Orthodontics is one of the premier providers of Invisalign in the Memphis area! When it comes to your teen’s smile, choose the best!